No-Ramp Weighing of Bulk Containers and Irregularly Sized Loads
The U6600 Series Low-Profile Bulk Container Scale is designed for the efficient, accurate weighing of bulk containers and irregularly sized loads without the need for a ramp. To eliminate the ramp and save floor space, the U-shaped weighing platform supports the load on three sides, leaving the fourth side open for a pallet jack or forklift to enter and place the load. The U6600 is ideal for weighing IBCs, MACX bulk containers, bundled materials, and oversized loads, and it promotes lean manufacturing through efficient inventory control, usage monitoring, and other material control applications.
- Ideal for IBCs, MACX bulk containers, tote bins, and irregularly sized loads
- Eliminates the need for awkward ramp loading and saves floor space
- Supports the load on 3 sides
- 3″ low-profile design, includes base anchors
- Easy weighing for non-skidded bundled materials or irregularly shaped freight
- Safety yellow finish makes it easy to visualize load position
- Pre-calibrated for mounting of tanks, hoppers, bins for simple installation
- Permanent or portable applications
- Ideal alternative to tank mount kits
- Compatible with PIVOT Wireless Technology for offsite or centralized material control and just-in-time reordering for monitoring, manifesting, and reporting
- Wide range of pre-matched indicators with setpoint control, alarms, analog outputs, remote displays, and DC power options
- Optional stainless-steel construction for sanitary, wet, or harsh environments
- Custom sizes available with standard pricing and lead times
- Two Year Limited Warranty
- Made in USA
MODEL U6600-4456-1/2/5/10K Inside opening: 32″ W x 50″ D Fits 275- to 325-gallon IBCs, MACX bulk containers, open-bottom skids, bundles, and self-supporting loads of any size
MODEL U6600-6060-1/2/5/10K Inside opening: 48″ W x 54″ D Fits process totes, skids, and larger-sized vessels
Get pricing and purchase options for your area.
Enter your location information for pricing near you.