Built along a rail siding in 1911, the ‘new’ facility allowed for major growth and expansion into a wider range of scales – rear of facilith shown in this view. The company grew in leaps and bounds! The 21 Graybill Road, Bareville (now Leola) plant which still stands today, was expanded, remodeled, and modified many times over the years. Front view during 1911 construction shows the New Holland spur railroad siding and water tower and original loading dock.