CHECK OUT OUR manufacturing SOLUTIONS
Pennsylvania Scale Company offers a variety of manufacturing scales and production scales for all types of manufacturing activities, including inventory management, quality control, process control, and packing, shipping, and billing. Our digital scale solutions easily integrate with other operational systems and activities via USB, R-232, Ethernet, or WiFi and allow manufacturers to collect and analyze scale data to increase productivity and efficiency throughout their operations.
Our experienced team of weighing experts can help you select manufacturing scales that allow you to:
- Count parts and weigh materials with precision and accuracy
- Integrate counting and weighing activities into larger operations
- Collect and communicate scale data
- Add in-motion weighing to improve productivity
- Track products throughout a process
- Checkweigh to prevent overfilling/underfilling
- Control shipping costs by preventing overweight/underweight shipments
- Track and trace products and shipments
- Integrate your scales into an inventory management system
Looking for weighing expertise for manufacturing activities?
Counting and Weighing Manufacturing Scales and Production Scales
7500 Bench Count and Weigh Scale
Heavy duty construction with one button counting, auto sample update, and 1 part in 1 million internal resolution
7600 Bench Count and Weigh Scale
Clean design, bright display, and full numeric keyboard for entry of tare weights, 6-digit I.D., sample quantity, and average piece weight
7500 and 7600 Count and Weigh Indicators
Stainless steel enclosure, U-bracket mount, fast setup, one button counting, fully compatible with existing load cell platforms and systems
6400, 6600, and 6900 Bases
Rugged, heavy-duty designs available in mild steel or stainless steel and in standard and custom sizes
Mobile weighing solution for accurate drum filling and inventory and movement from one location to another
U6600 Series Low-Profile Bulk Container Scale
Efficient, accurate weighing of bulk containers and irregularly sized loads without the need for a ramp
Need manufacturing scales or production scales?
We have solutions. Let’s talk about how Pennsylvania Scale can help.