Powerful, Innovative and New!
SIMPLE OPERATION. EXTREME ACCURACY. HIGHER PRODUCTIVITY.
Featuring a Windows-type operating display, the 7800 touch screen count & weigh scale offers superior flexibility to simplify even the most sophisticated weighing application. For even greater operator ease and productivity, the screen displays only the data and input buttons of the function being used, so there’s no confusing on-screen clutter or data. The 7800’s super heavy-duty industrial design is reliable in the toughest environments for years of trouble-free performance.
Also available in a heavy duty, rugged industrial indicator version for interface with bases up to 999,999 lbs. and 8 load cells.
7800 Series Videos
7800 Series Downloads
Get pricing and purchase options for your area.
Enter your location information for pricing near you.
With Optional Dual Base That Works With These Bases
7000 Bench Base
6400 Bench/Floor Scale
6600 Floor Scale
High Performance. High Functionality.
The 7800 also lets you select multiple operating modes, so you can increase productivity in a range of applications, including weighing, counting, check weighing and set point relays. Dedicated screens and function buttons simplify operations.
The 7800, which features one of the most powerful platforms in the industry for data collection, interfaces with third-party software and components (barcode scanners and printers) for seamless integration with your production system. You can also record data for reliable inventory tracking and greater efficiency. If you ever have a question, simply call one of our experts for answers.
Available With Multiple Communication Options And Can Be Integrated With Many Third Party’s Software
- Heavy-duty die cast and SS construction
- Clean, convenient design with bright, stable full color display and touchscreen
- Full alpha-numeric QWERTY keyboard for easy entry of scale data points
- Check weighing
- SKU/Product ID Database to store and recall by alphanumeric Part#, Description, Piece Weight, T are Weight, 3 user-defined Fields, Over/Under
- Weight displayed in any two units of measurement, including lb., kg, g, oz t, lb. t, gr, dwt, oz, c, oz f, l, ml, tons and lb. – oz
- Single or optional dual base-counting and weighing
- Multiple count modes and Auto Sample Updated, with percent-of error/accuracy display
- Fast one-step or two-step counting
- Two powerful and flexible standard serial ports, optional wired ethernet, WiFi, USB Virtual Com
- Four-year limited warranty
SUPERIOR DATA MANAGEMENT
The standard 750 SKU lookup database lets you store and recall important count or weight information. Upgrade your capabilities with the optional 1500 or 3000 database.
- Second base input
- Battery AC operation, built in re-chargeable system, 30+ hours of operation
- Printers for label, barcode label or receipt printing
- Barcode scanner
- Upgraded Internal Product DB, 1500 and 3000 entries
- External power input 12 or 24 VDC. Specify at time of order. Requires external power supply of 12 or 24 VDC
- 220/230 VAC operation
- 1 alarm buzzer mounted inside scale or indicator
- Ball top transfer plate
- Roller conveyor
- Setpoint/relays DC or AC
- Alarm stack lights and buzzer
- Communications Wired Ethernet, WiFi, USB Virtual Com Port, USB HID/Keyboard Emulation and bluetooth
- Analog output, 4-20ma or 0-10vdc
- Custom label design and setup
- Custom engineering for unique applications weigh Settings, Setpoint/Relay Target settings