Quality, Value, and Long Life.
Whatever your requirement – portable or permanent; on floor or in-pit; wet or dry; drop & weigh or drive-on, there’s a 6600 platform floor scale to exceed your expectations. With thousands of satisfied users, the 6600 has a reputation for quality, value, and lowest life cost of any floor scale available.
Sustained Accuracy for rugged industrial applications
- Rugged, heavy duty design for rough industrial use
- Available in custom capacities/sizes at standard pricing
- Four Sensortronics™ or premium load cells
- Adjustable leveling feet
- Powder coating standard on 48″ x 48″ 5,000 lb. base
- Designed for permanent or portable installations
- Optional four-way ramp access
- Safety diamond plate surface (except stainless)
- 20′ cable to digital indicator or counting scale
- Special requirements for unique loading
- Structural performance assured with computer aided design
- Full support for legacy products
- FREE Factory matching when ordered with any Pennsylvania counting scale or digital indicator
- 5-year limited warranty.
Get pricing and purchase options for your area.
Enter your location information for pricing near you.
- Pallet Weighing or Parts Counting Systems
- Shipping or Receiving Verifications
- Drive-on / Drive-off Weighing
- Food or Chemical Processing
- Rental Scales for Short Term Use
- Drum, Keg, or Barrel Weighing
- Tank Scales or Batching Systems
- Portable Counting or Weighing Stations
Additional Features for Stainless Steel Models
302/304 Stainless steel construction
Smooth plate deck (provides more surface contact than optional diamond plate in wet areas)
All stainless steel load cells, hardware, and construction
Remote stainless steel summing box, NEMA 4 rated
Load Cell Specifications
Premium load cells are NTEP approved
100% end loading plus positive overload protection
Stainless steel load cells or remote stainless steel junction box (standard on Stainless units)
Top access or remote load cell summing
RS-232 digital “smart base”, self-contained
Portability cart and handle
Side rails welded to deck
Custom sizes, loading requirements – contact factory
Pennsylvania digital indicators, counting systems, and mounting options
The parts and components of these Pennsylvania Scale Company products are warranted for five years from the date of retail delivery against defects in materials and workmanship, subject to the terms and conditions of our standard warranty.
Standard Sizes and Capacities
Download the specification sheet to read our standard sizes and capacities chart.
6600 Series Optional Accessories
Download the specification sheet to see the wide variety of optional accessories available on the 6600 Series.