Exceptional Reliability, Rugged Construction
Our reputation for heavy duty industrial scales is built into every M64 Airline baggage scale weighing system – fast becoming the standard for baggage check-in stations all over the world.
Rugged designs conform to a wide range of architectural installations. Heavy duty stainless steel top plate; durable powder-coated finish; exceptional reliability and Sustained Accuracy (5000 divisions standard) plus fast shipment of standard and custom sizes. Extra rugged construction for long life and hard use. Up to four displays per scale with designs for curbside check-in or shared check-in stations. Standard RS-232 for integrated weighing systems.
Portable or permanently mounted versions or electronics-only conversion kits for existing platforms in remodeling situations. Wide range of styles, platform sizes, and designs for any situation. Made in USA.
Join the many airports worldwide that have increased accuracy and reduced maintenance costs with the 64 Series rugged baggage scale designed for baggage check-in operations.
- Superb performance and Sustained Accuracy
- Up to (4) four remote displays with/without buttons
- SS flush panel mount displays or custom surface mount
- Standard green or high intensity red LED displays
- Weighing 5000 divisions in two units of measure, typically lbs/kgs
- Capacity either 500 x 0.1 lbs or 1000 x 0.2 lbs (or specify)
- Suitable for commercial applications
- Ship fully calibrated and ready for installation
- Fully supported designs back to 1991; modular interchangeable parts
- Platform sizes 18″ x 18″, 18″ x 24″, 24″ x 24″ at 5″ profile; larger custom sizes at 3″ profile
- Easy installation and attachment for bagwell or kiosk
- Simple calibration and maintenance
- True heavy duty construction – Two-Year Limited Warranty
Get pricing and purchase options for your area.
Enter your location information for pricing near you.
- Universal PLUS+ series Main Board is interchangeable and retrofits existing scales
- Power 110/115 VAC 50/60 Hz or specify 220/240 VAC or DC power 12/24 VDC
- HD power cord to main controller and Y-cable to remote displays standard 10′ (or specify longer length)
- Optional solid state relays or 12 VDC relay outputs for operator alerts
- Standard RS-232 output is versatile and programmable
- Sizes > 24″ x 24″ use (4) HD industrial SESB load cells for extra heavy duty performance, 3″ nominal height with height adjustment and anchor plates
- Sizes < 24″ x 24″ use proven single point HD load cell and standard anchor brackets
- Buttons ZERO, UNITS, PRINT or no buttons as per application
Electronics Conversion Kit Package for Existing Platforms
Wide range of capacities and resolutions; suitable for Commercial Applications up to 10,000 divisions Aluminum enclosure with (1), (2), (3), or (4) remote displays with 10′ cables Remote displays with/without buttons ZERO, UNITS, PRINT AC power via HD power cord to CPU unit only Fast, easy calibration to existing platforms for remodeling situations Opening requirement for flush mount display: 5-3/4″ x 3-1/2″ – contact factory for drawings
Standard fully programmable RS-232 communication DB9 connector or screw terminals for Send/Receive/Ground
The parts and components of these Pennsylvania Scale Company products are warranted for two years from the date of purchase or installation against defects in materials and workmanship, subject to the terms and conditions of our standard warranty.
Contact factory for installation or dimensional drawings or custom features.