Simple, Clean, Value Priced.
Simple, Clean Operation, extra large sanitary platform, and Value Pricing make the 6200 series bench scale a great choice for a wide range of applications! Wet or Dry, Large or Small, whatever you weigh or count there’s a 6200 to exceed your needs. With your choice of Digital Indicator— and the availability of a wide range of optional outputs from relays to Analog to 2nd Base inputs—the 6200 adapts to your requirement. Easy to set-up, easy to use, priced right… no other bench scale provides more utility and flexibility!
- Stainless steel construction – open architecture for easy cleaning
- IP66 Environmentally Sealed Aluminum load cell for quick display response and excellent performance in a wide range of applications and environments
- Large 12 x 14″ platform w/ 2″ lip at rear, sanitary design
- Standard RS-232 Data output to a wide range of printers and systems
- High resolution Parts Counting (7500+, 7600+)
- Uses proven PLUS+ Series electronics for maximum interchangeability and easy service
- Choose Lbs and Kgs or any (2) weight units including Lbs/Ozs split display
- Easy to use – Easy to set up – Easy to service
- Complete package INCLUDES Digital Indicator of choice
- SIMPLE TO USE and easy to service—uses proven universal PLUS+ Main Board
- Convenient for bench filling and weighing of large or bulky items PLUS superior resolution for parts counting BOTH sanitary and industrial applications
- Two-Year Limited Warranty
Want more info about this product?
Fill out our contact form and we’ll get back to you!
- Packing, Filling, CheckWeighing, Parts Counting, Quality Control, Ingredient Weighing
- Suitable for all but the most abusive wet or harsh environments
- Ideal for Food or Industrial Factory environments
12 x 14″ Sanitary Stainless Steel (all models) 2″ rear Lip
Indicator Features (vary by model):
Bi-directional programmable RS-232 data output – flexible and powerful Time and Date with battery back-up Network Addressable Wide range of printers and data interface devices plus optional Setpoint & Analog outputs
IP66 rated Environmentally Sealed Crisper display response and beter accuracy than stainless steel with similar environmental protection Ideal for parts counting and dual or triple ranging display resolution applications
14” x 17 d” x 18.5” high overall Platform: 12” x 14” with 2” lip at rear Weight: Approx. 38 lbs – Ships fully assembled
Choice of Indicator—7400+, 7500+, 7600+, 7600E, or 7700+ Optional Analog Output (7400+: 0-10 vDC or 0-20 mA) Optional Setpoint (4) programmable (7400+ and 7600E only) Time, Date, Accumulator
110 VAC or optional 220 VAC +/- 15%; 50/60 Hz; 30 Watts Optional AC/DC operation – Contact Factory
The parts and components of these Pennsylvania Scale Company products are warranted for two years from the date of retail delivery against defects in materials and workmanship, subject to the terms and conditions of our standard Warranty.